Tuesday, January 8, 2013


I used tongue depressor sticks as bases.
Strips of old mouse pad foam were used as the "frame".
I made short,long,T and gapped" stands

I painted with brown paint and covered them with white glue and sand..

Around the bottom of the "bases" I glued on Kitty litter and painted them brown.(sorry no pic)
I used home made foliage made from foam run thru a blender and dyed with food dye and paint,
When dry soaked in white glue - left to dry in a lump and then broken up into pieces.

 Then I used a gluegun to glue on the foliage.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...